United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings fellow geeks,

Thanks to many wonderfully run and promoted Kickstarter campaigns in which I have participated through BGG, including the recent fundraising success stories of great games like Exile Sun, Rise!, and the vastly successful D-Day Dice, I've been inspired to launch a kickstarter campaign of my own.

The catch: I haven't designed a game; I produced/directed an independent feature film called "Wright Street".

Check it out: [geekurl=http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thegreybetween/wright-street-dvd-pressing]Wright Street on Kickstarter[/geekurl]

You'll find our official trailer, links to our IMDb listing, our website, and more on the kickstarter page.

We've got some excellent backer packages, including: DVDs, getting your name in the movie's credits, posters, props, scripts, and more. I've also been releasing a steady stream of updates with such goodies as streamable soundtrack music, promo and behind-the-scenes videos, Wright Street edition LOLCATS, and more.

FUNDING ENDS JANUARY 21, 2012 AT 1:21 AM PST.

I thank you for your time and support. In addition to being the most savvy kickstarters I've ever known, the community here at BGG is one of the highlights of my time spent online. It is an honor to share the site with you fine folks, and I hope that you enjoy my contribution (albeit off-topic) to your continued entertainment.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Watne
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
We've reached our goal!

Funding ends in approximately 34 hours if anyone is still interested. We've got some very cool pledge rewards, including some never-to-be-seen-again goodies and opportunities to become directly involved in filmmaking. Check it out.

And thanks again for all of your support. BGG is the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.