4 Posts

Squad Leader» Forums » News

Subject: Play-Testers wanted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott B
msg tools
mb
This is a re-post from the SL-List, Bill Thomson is looking for playtesters, if you interested in a game...

Quote:
Dear Squad Leader Player:

The scenario “Reconnaissance in Force (A)” (RIF) is unbalanced and needs some tweeking. We need Play-Testers to help balance the scenario by playing a game and providing their feedback. The six turn scenario has a moderate pace of one game turn per week and a quick 10 question evaluation at the end. Players wishing to enjoy a game while participating in testing are invited to sign-up below through January 16th, 2012.

Play-Testers should be experienced enough to play through Scenario 2.

RIF is a SQL level scenario published by Squad Leader Academy, a Pre-ASL site that provides SL resources free of charge. RIF charges an American reconnaissance force to control or destroy three buildings with a mixed force of paratroopers, regular infantry, bazookas, MGs and a single DC. The Germans must employ their infantry and MGs to control at least one building at game’s end.

For the first time, we are using Google Sites to administer the play-testing. We believe this will provide a more communicative experience for the Play-Tester with a forum for ideas or questions on tactics, rules, play experience, etc. We encourage players to use the VSQL Scheduler, a Google calendar, to invite other member of the SL to community to see your game. Feel free to visit the site even if you’re not Play-testing.

Don’t miss the “Misc” page for a map and timeline of the original Pre-ASL Scenarios. Click on the map marker for Scenario info. The timeline is buggy but clicking ‘Pop-out’ sometimes fixes it.

I hope to see you at the games,

Bill Thomson, Founder
Squad Leader Academy

Join the Google Groups to enroll as a Play-Tester. Registration ends January 14, 2012.
https://sites.google.com/site/reconinforce/sign-up

Recon in Force webpage
Find information about the Play-Test
https://sites.google.com/site/reconinforce/home

Squad Leader Academy
Find articles, scenarios, tournaments and other SL resources here
http://www.wargameacademy.org/sqla/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
craig grinnell
United States
speer
Illinois
flag msg tools
Screaming Eagle and Damn Proud of it!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Very much wanted to play but my only internet is via cell phone and I couldn't sign up.
cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
msg tools
mb
hi,

We need one more player for an even 12 to playtest. If your on the fence, we could use you.

Game play doesn't start until January 22nd and you can sign up after January 16th.

Thanks,

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benito Mussolini

Washington
msg tools
I assume y'all have found someone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.