Darian Tucker
United States
New Smyrna Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have decided to sell off my Runebound set as I can just never find the time to play it with people. It includes the base game and:

Big Box Expansions

Runebound: The Frozen Wastes Expansion
Runebound: Sands of Al-Kalim Expansion

Small Expansions

Runebound: The Cataclysm Adventure Variant
Runebound: The Seven Scions Adventure Variant
Runebound: Champions of Kellos Item & Ally Card Expansion
Runebound: Rituals and Runes Item & Ally Card Expansion
Runebound: Weapons of Legend Item & Ally Card Expansion
Runebound: Beasts and Bandits Challenge Card Expansion
Runebound: Traps and Terrors Challenge Card Expansion

In return, I would love to have the Eclipse board game. Failing that, I am very interested in owning a DBG such as Rune Age, Arcana, Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer, or Puzzle Strike. To go along with it, I would also appreciate another game or two thrown in for good value.

I'm pretty open to suggestions, though, so if you think you have a decent offer for me, just make it and I'll accept it if I find it reasonable. I tend to like most Eurogames, but am not impartial to Ameritrash. My favorite games are Power Grid, the 18XX series, Railways of the World, and Blood Bowl.

Hopefully that should give you some idea of the type of games I might be interested in receiving, but they don't all have to be Eurogames. In fact, I would say the best offer might include a Euro, an AT game, and a DBG or LCG. I also have an Xbox 360 if you want to throw in some video games. The genres I like most are platformer, action adventure, and RPG.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.