Popular Tags: [View All]
Tadeu Zubaran
Brazil
Porto Alegre
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

I did not follow this game publishing drama, so I apologize if this question was already made.

Will this be published in Germany? When?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tkzubaran wrote:
Hi.

I did not follow this game publishing drama, so I apologize if this question was already made.

Will this be published in Germany? When?

It wasn't brought up, but it's unlikely to be printed in Germany as both FFG & Stronghold use Chinese printers (although Outpost may have been printed in Europe.. not sure).

If FFG prints it, they won't have any reason to print in Germany and would/will most likely use their usual printers. Stronghold, as they're working with the designer, could possibly use a German (or American) printer if the designer insists on it (providing they print it).

When? Who knows! (well, I'm sure somebody does...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think he was asking if it would be available to purchase in Germany.

To that, I have no idea. I believe FFG has publishing partners overseas. I would have to imagine they'd make the game available to them. Didn't Stronghold's recent releases have foreign editions? If so, that would probably be a good sign if they ended up putting out the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
I think he was asking if it would be available to purchase in Germany.

blush

Doh! As good a sign as any to hit the hay. I blame the user flag and lack of sleep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fritz Mulnar
Germany
Schwanewede
not Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i guess, when ffg does it, heidelberger will release a german version (similar to dungeonquest)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tadeu Zubaran
Brazil
Porto Alegre
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, I just want to buy it, it can be printed on the moon for all I care , and yea I am Brazilian but I am in Germany, I traveled just to be able to spread confusion on bgg forums ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
around Ulm
Ba-Wü
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heidelberger releases (almost) everything from FFG in Germany, often also German language editions.

http://www.heidelbaer.de/einzelansicht-spiel/spiel/merchant_...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.