Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyrone Newby
Canada
Tupperville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Through out most of the Sc. booklet in the note section it states: NOTE: This scenario uses pieces and the East map from BOMB ALLEY(this is very confusing); now what I think they meant to say is:This scenario uses pieces from BOMB ALLEY and from this scenario booklet and the east map from BOMB ALLEY;now am I right in my interpretation or is it something different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim S.
United States
CA, TX
flag msg tools
designer
See designer's page...
badge
"Reading history, Pinky..."
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Tyrone,

You are correct. In general, that note serves only to highlight what pieces and maps you need from other games/supplements in addition to whatever came with the supplement actually containing the scenario about to be played.

-Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel GOUSSET
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ran into a more serious but similar trouble with East of Suez when some scenario require counters (or maps) from 3-4 games and the scenario book.

Some kind of indicator near the ship name to identify the game he his taken from would have been appreciated (or a shading or a different color). perhaps something to think about for the next time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.