Andrew Lloyd
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Left Hand Reviews w/ Clawlan!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a copy in trade and was wondering if there is a counter manifest anywhere? I want to do an inventory. If nothing else, does anyone at least know the total counter count?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Haeberling
Switzerland
CH-8570 Weinfelden
TG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not know of a counter manifest. There are 552 counters. 504 long and 48 small. And no blank counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob White
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clawlan wrote:
I just received a copy in trade and was wondering if there is a counter manifest anywhere? I want to do an inventory. If nothing else, does anyone at least know the total counter count?

Hey Andrew,

Glad you got the game. I can't imagine that I lost any counters, but some may have shifted from one slot to another inside the plano box. Each scenerio lists the counters used for that battle so that's an easy way to check per battle. Doesn't the beginning of the directions list counter totals for the counters that are used for multiple battles (battle plans, stationary forces, etc.)?

Looking forward to CoB arriving. Looks like it'll be here tomorrow.

Take it easy,
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.