Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you do practically with the army sheet of Maria Theresia, when control of the imperial army switches because certain sides left the game? Since army numbers are secret, the new controller of the IA cannot play with the same army sheet anymore. What is practically expected? Tear the sheet apart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard sivel
Germany
berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
An easy method is to simply write the IA army numbers on the old French or Russian sheet, either by creating a handwritten mini-table, or by using the Richelieu or Ehrensvärd section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
rsivel wrote:
An easy method is to simply write the IA army numbers on the old French or Russian sheet, either by creating a handwritten mini-table, or by using the Richelieu or Ehrensvärd section.

For some reason I never thought of the easy method--we tear the sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think, I would prefer it, to tear the sheet apart because of the information at the top of each side. Especially if you take over a new side, the danger is high, I think, to draw the wrong amount of tactical cards or to exceed your army limit, because you follow your "old" information on your "old" sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard sivel
Germany
berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Quote:
I think, I would prefer it, to tear the sheet apart because of the information at the top of each side. Especially if you take over a new side, the danger is high, I think, to draw the wrong amount of tactical cards or to exceed your army limit, because you follow your "old" information on your "old" sheet.

If you fear that you can also write down: IA 1TC, 6 armies max.

Besides that I do not think that rembering that IA receives only 1TC per turn is too difficult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.