Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Gamer
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good evening, I have been hearing that there are occasionally game giveaways! How do I find out about these giveaways, and more importantly, how do I enter these? I have a small collection of games, but I am always looking to expand. I currently have 11 games on my wish list!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1234645
mbmbmbmbmb
They just finished up a couple of giveaways for new BGG patrons and there's monthly raffles for games using geekgold such as: Games for Geekgold January 2012 - Coming Full Circle

Also keep an eye on the Contest Subscription Thread.

Edit: Btw, I hear avatars cost exactly 30
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribe to this thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/384328/contest-subscription-...

Also keep your eyes open for random giveaway geek lists. They pop up now and again. You just missed the 2011 BGG supporter drive giveaways. Hundreds of draws for those with a 2011 patron badge...

There's also games for geek gold raffles: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/96067/games-for-geekgold-j...

That should get you started.

Edit - Ninja'd. typing on the iPad is way too slow...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Gamer
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fastlane wrote:

I tried to subscribe.... I followed the link and hit subscribe. Nothing happened and nothing shows up in my subscription! Am I doing something wrong??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
subscriptions will show you new items as they come in. Only items added after you subscribe will show up there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Gamer
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That would explain why I did not see anything else! Thanks for the help/clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
In case you missed the hot GeekList titles, I'm giving away several games and GeekGold prizes. Drawing will be on Jan. 22.

FREE GAME GIVEAWAY! Why? Because It's the First Game Giveaway of the Year on BGG & I Need to Put Other Things on My Shelves & I Want to See How Many Thumbs I Get Compared to Raiko! Free Shipping Worldwide! ÜberGeekBadge, OverText & 100 Avatar Prizes!

Instructions can be found there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.