BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe

Subject: Gamers in Switzerland, Basel area? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Jane
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am going to start being back and forth from North America to the Basel / Zürich area; so I shall subscribe to this thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Taylor
Switzerland
Uster
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom Jane wrote:
I am going to start being back and forth from North America to the Basel / Zürich area; so I shall subscribe to this thread

Tom, if you're interested and have time. I live close to Zürich and am always looking around. Have to squeeze it around Family time, but let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shami Tsai
Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Tom, and anybody who is interested, I live in Bern and we are starting to organise game days on a monthly basis (we used to spontaneously play with friends ). I am more of a mid-weight Euro gamer and we have a total of 50+ collections. Please let me know if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Switzerland
Luzern
Luzern (de)
flag msg tools
Hi there,

I live in Luzern and i am just introducing myself to boardgaming.
I do speak spanish, french, english, portuguese, catalán and basic chinese and i am currently searching for a gaming group in my área for regular meetings so... Anyone? =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Harper
Switzerland
Baden
Aargau
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Apologies for hijacking the thread further, but I wondered if there was anyone around the Baden area looking to meet?

After a long break I've managed to get back into gaming and even better, convinced my wife to play. She is really enjoying herself and is now suggesting that we try to find a couple of other people meet up with and try playing games with more than just two people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tagliaferri
Switzerland
Zeiningen
Aargau
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I run baodgaming meetup.com groups in Argau and Zürich ( and live near Rheinfelden). I don't know if you have to meet un Baden but we have a regular Group that Plays at triemli platz in Zürich every Sunday. Should be a < 30minute car ride from Baden. I also don't know if you prefer english or german, there is mostly german speak Group that meets every wed in Zürich Wiedikon.
zenistar wrote:

Apologies for hijacking the thread further, but I wondered if there was anyone around the Baden area looking to meet?

After a long break I've managed to get back into gaming and even better, convinced my wife to play. She is really enjoying herself and is now suggesting that we try to find a couple of other people meet up with and try playing games with more than just two people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Harper
Switzerland
Baden
Aargau
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David

Just seen your reply, not sure how i missed it earlier. I‘ve seen your groups and I have to confess I think im a member of them on Meetup but have never been. I‘ve played once at Wiedikon with the mostly German group, though I recall playing in English with a few other expats.

I was really looking for something around Baden (I’m actually in Oberrohrdorf) as it is super quick to get down there and back from where we live once we organise a baby sitter etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brueckner
Germany
Loerrach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am located in Loerrach, just accross the border. Contact me for a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Plüss
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Hi everyone. Instead of opening a new thread, I thought I chime in here as well. I recently started playing some wargames. After some solo plays of various games, I'd love to play against a human opponent. Are there any wargamers around the Lucerne area? I'm not picky when it comes to games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runtime Error
Switzerland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.spieleclubs.ch/index.php/spielch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Tharin
Switzerland
Dübendorf
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wellplayed.ch is 4 times open during the week in general and they play boardgames, through minis up to wargames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New Guild for Switzerland

Since BGG doesn't allow new Country-Forums, and not even new Threads on the Europe-level of the forums, I present you: The Guild of Switzerland

Join the guild and make this the place where fellow geeks find answers to questions concerning anything gaming-related in Switzerland.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Widmer
Switzerland
Wettingen
Aargau
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey David

I am running a small game evening in Baden, if you want to join let me know, next event will be this Friday evening. We have a hobby room in Baden so if you cant, just let me know and we can also meet on another day.

Hope to see you soon.
Berenduin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brueckner
Germany
Loerrach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where in Baden?
Oh, this Baden:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baden_AG
not this Baden
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baden_(Land)#Baden_im_Land_Bad...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Widmer
Switzerland
Wettingen
Aargau
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Andreas

Yeah I meant the city of Baden in Switzerland cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.