Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Pietrangelo
United States
Sewell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just went to play scenario 4 and realized I'm missing this card... I only have 30 equipment cards instead of the 31 im supposed to have, what should I do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim McCormley
United States
SD
California
flag msg tools
OUCH!
mbmbmbmbmb
pietran30 wrote:
Just went to play scenario 4 and realized I'm missing this card... I only have 30 equipment cards instead of the 31 im supposed to have, what should I do?

Why not try sending an e-mail to Z-Man customer support?

csr@zmangames.com

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Pietrangelo
United States
Sewell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I didn't know if I should contact ludically or zman... Thank you for the contact info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pietran30 wrote:
I didn't know if I should contact ludically or zman... Thank you for the contact info!

Ludically if you are in Europe, Z-Man in North America. If you are elsewhere in the world I'm not too sure, but if it helps I contacted Z-Man from Australia with my issue and they were quite happy to deal with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Pietrangelo
United States
Sewell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Have not heard back from them yet... Anyone willing to post printable versions of the us Constituition and laptop cards so I have the information on the cards to use in the meantime?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
τὰ ὄντα ἰέναι τε πάντα καὶ μένειν οὐδέν
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully you have better luck than me.

I opened my box to discover most of my minis are missing arms. E-mailed Z-Man a week ago and didn't hear back. E-mailed again on Thursday, still nothing.

People in another thread here indicated that ZMan had excellent customer service, but if it's excellent it's also slow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zev Shlasinger
United States
Naples
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Bahimiron wrote:
Hopefully you have better luck than me.

I opened my box to discover most of my minis are missing arms. E-mailed Z-Man a week ago and didn't hear back. E-mailed again on Thursday, still nothing.

People in another thread here indicated that ZMan had excellent customer service, but if it's excellent it's also slow.

Do keep trying. I know the office was closed for 3 weeks due to the holidays. So there must be a pile of emails in the inbox of customer service.

Zev Shlasinger
Z-Man Games, Inc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Pietrangelo
United States
Sewell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As it turns out, I had counted my cards several times. I received an email about 4 or 5 days ago from ludically saying that they wanted me to email zman my mailing address for the replacement card. For some reason, I decided to recount my cards after receiving the email and somehow I counted 31! I don't know how I managed to miss it when I counted several times before, but nonetheless I have it now. What I wanted to point out is that ludically emailed me today asking me if I had emailed zman, which I hadnt since I found the missing card. I thought the customer service was great from ludically, and really appreciated that they had followed up with me to make sure I had what I had payed for!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.