Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Carnagey
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a really big update to the game. It adds Hinterlands and a bunch of premade deck sets. Very nice! This game has gone open source so it has become a cooperative effort.
I have to say I think this is an awesome app! If you like Dominion you will love this app!
This is a must have!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mehtank.androminio...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MarineKing MarineKing
msg tools
is there an apk file for it somewhere? i have android 1.5 and the android market does not support 1.5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Halliday
United Kingdom
Herts.
flag msg tools
Overclock Epic Fail!
badge
Please note I am no longer very active on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for the notification - it wasn't showing as an available update on my phone but I have now downloaded it. One big change is that you now have to explicitly say which (or all) treasures you are going to use for money even if you are playing with the base set only .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Snerk
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a cool app but it would be awesome with an online play feature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Forbes

New Hampshire
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have it working on Android 4 yet?

That would be a greatly appreciated feature!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One Armed Bandit
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vince1234 wrote:
is there an apk file for it somewhere? i have android 1.5 and the android market does not support 1.5

Seconding the apk request.
Market won't allow me to install because technically my screen is too small (I have a 16:9 screen instead of 16:10). However, I've installed 1.6 via apk and it works just fine, so there's no real compatibility issue.

I just can't find a newer apk to install, so I'm stuck at Seaside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Carnagey
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jforbes wrote:

It runs fine on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus which comes with ICS installed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Forbes

New Hampshire
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
netizen wrote:
jforbes wrote:

Doesn't seem to work on mine. I get a mostly blank screen and a few things are rendered very tiny. Attempting to click on them does not seem to work. I can hit back twice to quit. I can make the menu appear but can't read anything. You've never had that happen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tsui
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
I updated through the market about a month ago. The previous update ran perfectly fine, but this version doesn't work half the time. Often, the cards (left side bar) won't show up, so you can't select any action cards in your hand...

2 year old android phone, running at 2.3.3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Carnagey
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jforbes wrote:
netizen wrote:
jforbes wrote:

Doesn't seem to work on mine. I get a mostly blank screen and a few things are rendered very tiny. Attempting to click on them does not seem to work. I can hit back twice to quit. I can make the menu appear but can't read anything. You've never had that happen?

I never have had a problem running androminion on my nexus.. however as another poster posted. I had the older version first, and updated to this one. You may need to get the older apk then do the upgrade.

Are you running a stock OS or are you running a Rom on your phone? That could also make a difference. I used Androminion on cyanogen and MIUI and now am using it on my Galaxy nexus. But as I stated above (as well as another poster) I had the older version running first then installed the current upgrade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Forbes

New Hampshire
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stock. Worked fine on my previous phone (N1), and the G1 preceeding it. N1 was also stock, G1 had cyanogenmod on it. It's not a huge deal, I can live without the game on my phone. Plenty of other stuff to do with it.

I didn't install the older version first, however. I don't have access to the old APK. I just assumed that either Android 4 or 720p broke the game. No biggie, either way!

netizen wrote:
jforbes wrote:
netizen wrote:
jforbes wrote:

I never have had a problem running androminion on my nexus.. however as another poster posted. I had the older version first, and updated to this one. You may need to get the older apk then do the upgrade.

Are you running a stock OS or are you running a Rom on your phone? That could also make a difference. I used Androminion on cyanogen and MIUI and now am using it on my Galaxy nexus. But as I stated above (as well as another poster) I had the older version running first then installed the current upgrade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Carnagey
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I may have the old apk file on my Original Droid. I will check and see if I have it when I get home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Lambert
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Other people finding this thread and looking for the APK, I believe that you can find it here:

https://code.google.com/p/androminion/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.