Switzerland
Pully
Vaud
flag msg tools
Cenovis Rulez
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Last week, I proposed to my local game shop friends to test Inside the Armor during our bi-weekly game session. 3 friends wanted to test it, so we started two games in parallel.

We really had good time playing the game and will most likely continue playing it in the future :-)

A couple of rules appeared to be unclear to us while we were playing.

The first one is about Damage Control Equipment (3.9). It is written in the rule that Fire Hoses and Submersible Pumps return to lockers after each visit to a space in the ship, but when exactly are they returned to lockers? My guessing is after a Fire & Flood card is played, but I'm not sure (once we have calculated + and - blue dots).

The second rule that caused us some troubles is Cascading Failures (9). We came to the situation where all eligible systems where fully loaded and that dumped green flags could not be transferred anywhere on the board. In the end, we simply discarded them, but it seems to be wrong as rule 3.4 states that flags never leave the board.

Actually, we treated Damaged/Wrecked counters as "red marker" as stated in rule 9, maybe this was our mistake.

Clarifications will highly be appreciated

Congratulation to Jonathan for this great game, we really had good time playing it and will promote it here in Switzerland. If I find some time, I will try to work on a french translation of the rules

We are definitely looking forward to see this game released

By the way, we used two different sizes for the boards (European A4 and US Letter). A4 version is slightly shorter (see the pics I posted), but still, the game is perfectly playable. Counters just need to be reduced the same amount at printing time.

Cheers,

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.