Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there.

First off it iis great to be just a small part of this community! Thanks for all the hard work that goes into it, basically providing a free service to thousands of people!

Hence my idea should also be taken as that. Simply a loose idea I had for an improvement, and not as critique for the effort being put into it!

For us twitter users it is a neat feature, that when I log a game played I can elect to have it posted automatically to twitter. My problem is that this feature only works when I log the game from this website, not when I log it through the BGG app

Would it be possible to have the games logged through the BGG app, be automatically reposted to twitter, similar to how it already works for the website?

Regards
Asger Granerud

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a 3rd party app, not developed by BGG. See this thread: Board Game Geek iPhone App

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Pritchard
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
That's a 3rd party app, not developed by BGG. See this thread: Board Game Geek iPhone App

It would be nice if the BGG Twitter posts of games played was more than 'Played XYZ on 123 '.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Gagnier
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.