Subject: Unreal customer service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted Czech Games Edition customer support yesterday morning, concerning a replacement card. I got a response from Ms Lenka Murmakova 30 minutes later(!), asking whether I needed an engish card. I responded and got a second email confirming the card was sent out, about 4 hours later.

All in all, the whole procedure of me making the request and them responding and sending out the card took something like 6 hours.

In my book that's top notch customer service! Thumbs up both for Ms Murmakova and Czech Games Edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Swan
Ireland
Dublin 18
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What was the problem with the card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Varduk wrote:
What was the problem with the card?

I've got the first printing of the game, hence the 4-speed Stealth Fighter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hadfield
Canada
St Andrews
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas, I contacted them a few days ago about getting replacement threat cards for TNF(mine are the wrong size), but I have yet to hear back from them.

However, 2 days is not very long wait time, so I'm content to give them some time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JoeyNine
United States
Tinton Falls
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's hope they didn't draw a computer damage token. Otherwise they have to write all of their responses in hand-written letters and we all know how those delays stack up...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Tummelson
United States
Placitas
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Czech Games is working with their printer on a solution and expect to announce a replacement program shortly.

Jay
RGG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.