Hide
5 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Khazad Dum release date. ( german version) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mue makan
msg tools
Just got info from the German Publisher. Bad news actually.

I was told Khazad Dum is not released before mid february.
For me this would mean nearly 3 months between RtM and Khazad Dum.
Two of my friends already let LotR go and went on because they told me they are tired of playing the same quests over and over again.
I try to stay interested by playing the juicebox tournaments over at the FFG forum.

I don´t know what´s going on here and why they let Christmas pass without a release and now not even release it in time with FFG as they did with every other pack so far.

Maybe they are not allowed by FFG... (which would be stupid by FFG)
Maybe they fucked up their order.. (which would be stupid by HSV)

So I am kinda thinking about ordering the english version.....though I don't´really want to.

Or they could finally release the german version of Massing as it was scheduled for december on their homepage.

And by the way, I´m kinda worried about the release date of Redhorn Gate.
Everybody thought it will sell in January. This seems impossible now.
Actually it seems they fucked up there whole release interval again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a big problem with the delay personally, but funnily I went with the German version of the game only because the English Starter sets were delayed ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bad news indeed!
Fortunately, I still haven't really played RtM yet.
I hope this doesn't mess up the rest of the Dwarrowdelf release cycle.

MaO (along with all the other German PoD expansions) is at the printer, but won't be released until the end of January or even February.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's really annoying.

Even though I usually stick to the original version of games I decided to go with the German version with this because I thought that the localized version will be easier and faster to get (Silly me!).

Now, I will switch to the English version with Khazad-Dum: I have enough of HSV's sloppy release policy and their flawed card translations...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Gutowski
Poland
Gdańsk
flag msg tools
mbmb
Polish release is also late, we will be getting Khazad around 25th January. On the other hand, when I asked polish publisher about the rest of Dwarrowdelf cycle, they told me that they expect no delays , so the expansions will be released at the same day as worldwide release. I hope that will be the case...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.