United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience"
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

If anyone is interested there are two open slots for a PBEM game on ACTS. We currently need experienced replacements for the Hapsburg and Papacy. We are using Cyberboard with Dropbox to keep track of the board. It is currently the end of Turn 3, pre SL.

The Hapsburg won the initial war against the French and has successfully circumnavigated the globe; however the English are in Metz.

The Papacy is a little worse off, has Florence, but Germany is nearly completely heretical. They have burned two Protestant debaters, but one of their own was disgraced.

We need replacements, because the Papacy went MIA and the Hapsburg decided to drop out when we got rid of the Pope. shake

Please message me, or post in the thread and I will give the current host your name.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
I see from the game log (http://acts.warhorsesim.com/dynamic/journal.asp?id=41939) that England has also tried to quit. Is he committed to staying on if you find stable replacements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kiefte
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're only at turn 3. I would suggest you quit and start again with your committed players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience"
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe we have found two replacements. Thanks everyone! I will respond to messages.

I think England is staying now. He was just frustrated that the Papacy kept going MIA and not doing anything for weeks on end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.