Rodney Thompson
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

I just thought I'd let you know that, starting today in about 5 minutes, we're going to be kicking off Waterdeep Wednesdays. On Waterdeep Wednesdays, co-designer Peter Lee and I will be playing Lords of Waterdeep and posting about the game, with photos, on Twitter. It'll be a chance for you to see the game in action well before it comes out, and show you some of the game.

You can follow @wotc_rodney and @minipete on Twitter to see the games in progress. We'll be playing each Wednesday starting at about 11:45 AM Pacific time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will you also upload the photos to BGG ?
If not, do you mind if someone here will copy them from twitter and upload them ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Thompson
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished uploading mine; I think Pete's going to do the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kipf 1881
msg tools
mb
Hell yeah. Are u guys gonna wear faceless helmets? SW SAGA is fantastic by the by.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Thompson
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We'are about to start our second Waterdeep Wednesday in about 10 minutes! Last week we missed the game due to a Snowpocalypse here in Seattle, but we're starting back up this week.

Additionally, Battleship Galaxies and Risk Legacy designer Chris Dupuis (@gameguruchris on Twitter) will be joining us for the game today. So, follow him too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Thompson
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Waterdeep Wednesday will be starting up in about 10 minutes! Today we're going to show off some Intrigue cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Thompson
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Today's Waterdeep Wednesday starts in about 15 minutes. Our special guest will be D&D producer Greg Bilsland, and you can follow @gregbilsland for updates on the game in progress, as well as along with @minipete and @wotc_rodney.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a small request (if you see this on time): In the last weeks you showed us a lot of quest cards. Can you focus more on the board itself this time ? Maybe show us some of the buildings ?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.