Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristie Satterly
United States
Bailey
Colorado
flag msg tools
Run you clever boy, and REMEMBER!
badge
Well behaved women, seldom make history.
mbmbmbmbmb
MisFits
Yes, there is adult content and strong language in this thread... if you are offended by this please do not read. Thanks!

Most of the rule set was shamelessly stolen from jmilum. Also see that game for some private ability ideas.

DISCLAIMER: this game is NOT balanced. devil

Rules

4 Max Evils (Team Evil, Role Type werewolf)
- full role seer - random N0 view (will be villager)
- private power seer - random N0 view
- power blocker - not N0, no consecutive repeats
- vote switcher - can switch 1 persons vote at lynch, this will be reported

2 Aux Goods (Team Evil)
- cultist - knows the identity of the 4 max evils AND sorcerer
- sorcerer - gets max evil seer/aux evil seer/not seer, random negative N0 view

15 MisFits (normal goods have a Villager role type)
- 1 max evil seer - gets max evil/not max evil - random negative N0 view
- 1 aux evil seer - gets aux evil/not aux evil - random negative N0 view
- 1 martyr type - may protect another player and die in their stead, can repeat
- 1 vigilante - kill another player on death of any type, but must be a voter if lynched
- 1 hunter type - still wins if alive w/ 2 wolves when they reach parity
- 10 villagers

Either Good or Evil
- 1 mason couple - have a chat room, may have differing alignments

Misc Rules
- everyone will have a public power and private power that is themed to their chosen character. Role type powers are separate from the public and private ones, so it is conceivable that some people may have 3 powers!

- there will be NO truthsayer power, so there is no need to have everyone post that stuff every day.

- all powers will be revealed upon death, except for the hunter who be revealed as a villager. his private and public powers will be stated, but not the hunter ability.

- at least 1 players will die from lynch each day, and at least 1 player will die at night each day.

- all view type powers will get random N0 views (negative if possible).

- players that fail to vote will not be able to use ANY of their powers that day/night

- players that do not post for 1 full day/night cycle (w/o prior notice) will be replaced, if i cannot find a replacement in a timely manner, the player will be mod-killed

- I may tweak things as the game progresses to keep it fun. some tweaks may be announced, others not.

- there is no conversion between good and evil in this game, although there may be paths to individual victory that are triggered

- I hope this will be a fun and lite game for us all.

Character List and Public Powers (21)
Please pick a character and submit a private power that is in line (thematic) with your character. If you do not select one, one will be assigned to you. Post all character selections in thread, and DO NOT post private power selections publicly, this should be geekmailed to kristiefix.

Tony gdapkus (probation worker 1) - Starts game with Hulk-strength. Vote counts double.

Sally or Shaun GrimJester (probation worker 2 or 3) - No powers at the start of the game. No one can use powers on them, and it becomes public information if someone attempts to. They can be lynched or nightkilled normally, and can gain a power from Seth.

Kelly Geniesse - Starts game with the telepathy ability. Knows which players altered the lynch results with powers, not roles

Curtis adiamant - Starts game with time reversal. Rewinds history if: Kelly dies but Tony is still alive OR if Shaun dies but Lucy is still alive OR if Brian activates his public kill.
Case Kelly dies while Tony is alive: Can choose to kill Tony instead of Kelly.
Case Shaun dies while Lucy is alive: Can choose to cancel Shaun's death and have his alignment revealed publicly.
Case Brian kills: Can choose to kill Brian, but this will take place after Brian's public kill.

Rudy mmesich- Starts game with duplication. Tough to lynch/nk. The second choice will be lynched/nk instead.

Nathan saberwolf - Starts game with immortality. Have a chat w/ a dead player, once per game.

Alisha annab - Starts game with sexual arousal. May cancel any male character's vote except Superhoodie.

Simon Dekal - Starts game with invisibility. Learn the Private power of 1 player each night.

Superhoodie greek2me (future Simon) - Precognition2 He is not effected by Alisha's sexual arousal, and can choose to save someone (including himself) twice in the game by using his precognition option, and can change them to target the second choice. He is required to try to save Alisha and his precognition will be automatically triggered to do so, if he has no precog left to use he dies in place of Alisha.

Nikki bluelise (with Ollie's heart) - Starts game with teleport. Can teleport herself to vote for any player - will have an order in mod chat for who she actually wants to vote for and her vote will be moved to that player in the final results.

Rachel Ziilch- Starts game with the power of suggestion. Can move up to 3 votes once per game.

Lily nyriv- Starts game with cryokinesis. May freeze one vote per day. This power must be used while a vote is on a specific player time stamped in orders.

Vince dbmurph- Starts game with tattoo ability. May curse a player twice in the game to "fall in love" with another player. That player acts as an automatic martyr for the one they are in love with. If Vince dies, the ability is cancelled.

Brian jamgar - Starts game with lactokinesis. Can kill a player once per game. This is a public action, and will be revealed in thread. The powers of lactokinesis will not be able to effect Curtis at any time.

Elliot miraria - Starts game with a random power from the "other powers" list under Seth. Seth will be informed that he is no longer holding that power. The power will be revealed publicly on day 1.
**Precognition1 - Can choose to forecast once in the game, being told lynch or nightkill results ahead of time and can change their vote (which could result in a different outcome).

Tanya Belash - Starts game with time freeze. Once per game can [nightfall] her vote to immediately call dusk. All votes after this will not be counted.

Peter twomillion - Starts game with artwork/comicbook power. Once per game make another player use one of their powers on a player of your choice, must choose public/private/role and be correct about their powers.

Jen SuperChutney - Starts game with body-swap power. Swap bodies with a player once per game, that player becomes you and you become them for one cycle. You learn each others private powers, but not alignment or role type power - however role type powers will not be able to be used or activated while the body swap takes place either. If one of you is targeted for kill then both players die. The player will be informed they have been swapped.

Lucy Goo - Shapeshifting confusion twice in the game as a night action - picks a target, and any actions that target takes are performed on her instead of the intended target (this includes Seth actions).

Leah Kippax - STD can be used on any one male character. This makes them unable to perform other powers until she heals them (because he is focused on his penis). This power use will be public knowledge.

Seth jmilum - can take and give powers from one live player to another - cannot give powers to self. Seth has no private power. He has 2 public powers: 1. Can pick one person per night and can take their power, give them one new one, or swap a power with them (Seth's choice) - this is especially helpful for powers that are "used up" because they reactivate as a new power when Seth takes them. That person will not be able to use any powers that night (if night actions would normally be available - with the exception of Lucy) - they will be informed they are visiting with Seth and be told if they gain or lose a power as their night result. 2. Able to open a chat with the person he is "touching" that night if he chooses.
Other powers Seth starts with, and their public information (note: SOME of these powers also have a private ability associated with them that is mod-assigned and thematic, Seth will be informed of the private abilities associated with each power):
Rocket Scientist - Will be able to deduce if there are any MAX evils voting for the person that gets lynched twice per game
Gender Swap - Public/Private Powers that effect specific Male/Female character type can not effect this player.
Reality Warp - Can change the lynch results to lynch the second place candidate. (one time use)
Clairvoyance - Can target a player twice per game and learn what they are doing w/ one of their powers that night, must choose role/private/ or public.
Precognition1 - Can choose to forecast once in the game, being told lynch or nightkill results ahead of time and can change their vote (which could result in a different outcome).
Zombie Power - This power has no private implication. Can bring one person back from the dead as a zombie, but for every day they are alive (including the day they are brought back) - there will be a random extra kill at lynch... AND you must kill the zombie again for this to stop. The random extra kill can be any player, and their role will not be revealed upon death. Any player killed by the zombie will be able to cast a dead vote for the rest of the game which will be made public at the final lynch tally.
Healing (Daisy's Power) - Can take up to one vote off the lynch leader each day. The vote is simply cancelled. This power must be activated prior to lynch.

A couple of players will have alternate winning conditions. This is to add balance to the overall game and those were assigned prior to good/evil assignments. Those conditions can be cancelled, however.

Event notice: There may be a Tim event trigged in the game, which assigns one player an alternate "Tim" objective. There may also be a triggered event that could fuck with your powers, you do not know ahead of time what might trigger these events. It will be thematic.

Alternates: I would like to have a couple of alternates if possible!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristie Satterly
United States
Bailey
Colorado
flag msg tools
Run you clever boy, and REMEMBER!
badge
Well behaved women, seldom make history.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: MisFits - In sign up soon... (0/21)
PLAY NOTES FOR EVERYONE:

In case I forgot to specifically specify this in your power...
All powers that are tough will cascade during lynch and nightkill, but will not cascade if targeted by another power. SO, there should ALWAYS be at least one person dying at lynch and nightkill.

If nightkill orders do not include alternate choices or are missed then there will be a random mod-kill. This could include a wolf self-kill, so I suggest you pay attention.

There are a couple of alternate VC's, which are assigned to certain characters, other alternate VC's may appear for certain players during the game. ALL alternate VC's can be cancelled under certain circumstances, and are only in place to create some power balance.

Events may cause some players to gain alternate VCs or other powers. Event triggers might not occur at all, and in that case there will be no event in the game.

kiss

Alphabetical Quick Reference
Alisha - annab jamgar
Curtis - adiamant
Lily - nyriv
Lucy - Gelatinous Goo
Nathan - saberwolf13
Nikki - bluelise
Rudy - mmesich
Superhoodie - greek2me
Tony - gdapkus
Vince - dbmurph22

DEAD:
Brian - jamgar
Elliot - miraria
Jen - SuperChutney ZenMonkey11
Kelly - Geniesse
Leah - Kippax
Peter - twomillionbucks
Rachel - Zilch
Seth - jmilum
Shaun - GrimJester

Simon - Dekal
Tanya - Belash

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
adiamant
annab
Belash
bluelise
dbmurph22
Dekal
gdapkus
Gelatinous Goo
Geniesse
greek2me
GrimJester
jamgar
jmilum
Kippax
miraria
mmesich
nyriv
saberwolf13
SuperChutney
twomillionbucks
Ziilch

21 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/7495...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fournier
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, Dickweeds what say we blow this game off and grab a pint?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamgar
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
Knowing where the trap is - that's the first step in evading it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: MisFits - In sign up... for February 20th
First!

(cos nyriv is being funny )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Hellz yeah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher D.
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamgar
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
Knowing where the trap is - that's the first step in evading it.
mbmbmbmbmb
dibs on brian. I do like milk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh Captain! My Captain!
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How can I say no to Kristiefix' sweet lips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She-Hulk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty much in love with this show and this Mod.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that was a long time ago. Shug played in that game. I miss Shug.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna B.
Sweden
Ängelholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...Is this some new show that I have managed to miss so far? I guess I need to download check the tv schedule again.

EDIT: I like the sound of Alisha's power. kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh fuck. This was the game that taught me never to invert the alignment for the majority...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Wow, that was a long time ago. Shug played in that game. I miss Shug.

jmilum wrote:
Oh fuck. This was the game that taught me never to invert the alignment for the majority...

Are you thinking of Heroes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheep wrote:
Are you thinking of Heroes?

No, Monster Mash. She linked it in the OP. Real small, under the video:

kristiefix wrote:
Most of the rule set was shamelessly stolen from jmilum. Also see that game for some private ability ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah. Missed that. Cheers.

I should really start working on my Hammer Horror mashup game. Once I get Game 1500 sorted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh Captain! My Captain!
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh, by the way, I'd like meself a Curtis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Really? REALLY?!
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will take simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She-Hulk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like Superhoodie, please. Future Simon is a hottie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be seth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Merced
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
shaun please

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Merced
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
edit: see first post

unless I missed someone, characters selected so far are:

jamgar - brian
anna - alisha
dekal - curtis
gjanse - simon
greek - superhoodie
jmilum - seth
grim - shaun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone pick a character for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archidamia
United States
Hazel Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would Vince's target be told they have fallen in love?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Belash wrote:
Someone pick a character for me.

belash takes tanya
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [64] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.