Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Dawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there much interest in having the Prestige and Utopian Planets that were included in the first print run be included in the expansion that Tasty Minstrel is working on? It seems from people's posts on here that the game is pretty well into the second print run, which doesn't include the Bonus Planets. I know there were plans to make the Bonus Planets available on the Geek Store or otherwise, but it would be nice for us who are picking it up in the second print run (should have got it earlier...) to be able to get them whenever the expansion comes out next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That helps out the customers who didn't kickstart and don't have the bonus planets. But what do the customers who got in on the ground floor do with extra bonus planets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dawson_osu wrote:
Is there much interest in having the Prestige and Utopian Planets that were included in the first print run be included in the expansion that Tasty Minstrel is working on? It seems from people's posts on here that the game is pretty well into the second print run, which doesn't include the Bonus Planets. I know there were plans to make the Bonus Planets available on the Geek Store or otherwise, but it would be nice for us who are picking it up in the second print run (should have got it earlier...) to be able to get them whenever the expansion comes out next year.

As I understand it the Bonus planets will be available either through BGG or PlayTMG.com, but they will not be in the next (or any future) expansion. As James points out, that would result in some players having duplicates of the planets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense and thanks for the response! It's great that you're still making them available at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue (They/She)
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
dawson_osu wrote:

As I understand it the Bonus planets will be available either through BGG or PlayTMG.com, but they will not be in the next (or any future) expansion. As James points out, that would result in some players having duplicates of the planets.

However they're available, I'll be signing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Wisniewski
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
Find me on Twitter @bgg_geraldkw
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:

As of this post, I am not seeing them available on either of these places. Just letting folks know to save them from going to look for these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well according to this post, they will be available starting on Jan. 30th.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/755056/geek-store-new-promos...

Make sure to put in your order early or you may regret it...!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Wisniewski
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
Find me on Twitter @bgg_geraldkw
mbmbmbmbmb
kingjames01 wrote:
Well according to this post, they will be available starting on Jan. 30th.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/755056/geek-store-new-promos...

Make sure to put in your order early or you may regret it...!

Order placed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.