Popular Tags: [View All]
wendigo song
United States
Claymont
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once someone kills a monster they get the chit as a monster trophy. Once they have the chit can they trade or otherwise give it to another player? We had a situation last night where this came up. One player was a monster killing machine and wanted to give the other player the trophies so they could become Beputy next turn and we decided not to allow it because it didn't seem right and everyone else was to lazy to parse the rulebook. Does anyone know the actual rule for this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you can't trade monster trophies. The rules define what can be exchanged (items, spells and money).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Long
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 23 of the base game rulebook is a list of items that can be traded. Monster trophies is not of them. Sorry.

?Did I actually beat Brian to this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, you can't trade Trophies.

TRADING EQUIPMENT
An investigator in the same street area, Other World area, or location as another investigator may trade money, Common Items, Unique Items, and Spells. This may be done before, during, or after movement, but not during combat.

BOb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not exactly a trade, but when you are devoured, your trophies are inherited by your replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.