Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Buckley
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in joining a group in the area. Even more ideally, I'd love to host a group at my house on a semi-regular basis, where we can kick back, enjoy a few beers, and just enjoy the games I have or that others bring to the table. If anyone is in the area and interested (or has an open slot available in their group), I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks much!
Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim,
What sort of games are you intersted in?

Dan
Woodinville, WA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim --

I host a monthly game day at my place on Bainbridge Island. Several BGG'ers are regulars. If you'd like to be added to the invite list, shoot me your email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My Turn Yet?
United States
Kirkland
WA
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="My Turn Yet?
badge
30 Days, 0 plays
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on Finn Hill above Juanita. I'd be interested in attending.
I'd also be open to a rotating location.

Also, if you're available, there's a group that meets 11am-3pm every other week at Third Place Commons in Shoreline. It's during the day, so that doesn't always work well for everyone.
Our next meeting is this Wednesday, Feb 7th.

Let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Hills
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I would be interested in more gaming, my schedule is very tight.

I have a Saturday morning group 9:00am to 2:00pm in Lake City that has room.

I am also trying to get a Risk Legacy campaign, all 15- 16 games playe by the same group across multiple days, I have 3 for a Friday Night, or 4 for a Sunday afternoon. Still need a couple more before we start.

Martins group is by far some of the best boardgaming in Seattle. Its well worth the trip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Buckley
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Re: North Seattle/Haller Lake/Shoreline area?
Thanks, all, for the responses! In response to the questions:

Dan, my recent relationship with "boardgames" has mostly been on the iOS or XBoxLive side of things. I love and play the heck out of Ascension, Carcassonne, Caylus, Bang!, Ticket To Ride, Puerto Rico, Elder Sign, Catan, Medici, Panzer General, and more! On the actual board/card game side of things, I still love Carcassonne, Catan and play Dominion regularly. Within the past 6 weeks I just got the physical boardgames for:

Played:
Arkham Horror
7 Wonders
Lord of the RIngs LCG (only played solo)
Legend of Drizzt (only played solo)

Not Played:
Battlestar Galactica
Race For the Galaxy
Eclipse (DYING to play this!)
The Resistance
Sid Meier's Civilization
Defenders of the Realm
Eminent Domain

As you can all see, I have very varied interests, from Euros to Ameritrash to card games.

Martin, that would be awesome. I'll PM you my email for more details.

Paige, I've seen the Shoreline group meetups but unfortunately I'm always at work during them. I work M-F way down in Sumner so it's usually fairly late into the evening by the time I get home and get my dogs fed. I'll let you know if I manage to get a group going though!

Joel, that sounds like fun too, and not far away at all! I haven't yet tried Risk Legacy but I've played the iOS version of Risk and the XBLA version of Risk Factions many times so it shouldn't be too hard to pick up, right?

Full disclosure time: I should mention that while I am very interested in doing a lot more gaming, I am out of the country every other weekend (for the most part) in Canada. I would definitely commit to being to any other gaming session though with the exception of the weekends I'm away.

Thanks again for all the wonderful responses! I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sixteen Blue
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat as the OP, for the most part.

Joel, do you still have room in your group? What kind of games do you play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim --

With that schedule you should check out Metro Seattle Gamers. You live close by and it's a nice group of guys.

--Martin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.