Subject: Tropic Euro - (new) net change indicators - opinions needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Gibbs
United Kingdom
Bath
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently added an innovative new feature to Tropic Euro (my online version of Puerto Rico - www.tropiceuro.com), which I'm calling "net change indicators".

Each island window now has three indicator boxes which indicate the net change (positive or negative) in cash, VP and tools during the current role phase. This should hopefully make the game even easier to learn for beginners, as well as providing experienced users with useful information.

Any feedback/comments would be welcome as well as your opinion in the poll below.

Note: When VP scores are shown for all players then the VP net change indicator is always visible. The poll below solely concerns games in Tropic Euro where the "Show VP" option is turned off.

Poll: Tropic Euro - VP net change indicator - preferred behaviour when "Show VP" is turned off
When VP scores for other players are hidden until the end of the game ("Show VP" option is unchecked), should the net change indicator for VP also be hidden?
No (the current behaviour)
Yes
      7 answers
Poll created by TropicEuro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.