Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Cartoon about "House Rules" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies if this has already been posted, but I thought folks here would find this cartoon amusing:

Those must be some strange house rules.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm an unabashed house-ruler/component pimper, but that 4th panel had me laughing!! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sturv Tafvherd
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of those panels reminded me of early design stages of my print-and-play games....

Me: "Hey, wanna try my new game out?"

Wife: "Why are we playing on the Chutes and Ladders board?"

Me: "That's just the alpha prototype. Don't worry, we'll use the Monopoly board once we get to beta."

Wife: "Hey, isn't this the Dragon meeple from Carcassonne?"

Me: "Well, it's not like we play that expansion ..."

Wife: "And you put stickers on the poker chips?"

Me: "I didn't have time to engrave the design yet."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
shake They 'got' their "Twister" mat WRONGRY placed, as it should drape from neck to feet, and the *Spinner* required a WAR-theme addition, by making a portion of it where this denotes with: "NUTS!"; as yet another RESULT!
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
shake They 'got' their "Twister" mat WRONGRY placed, as it should drape from neck to feet, and the *Spinner* required a WAR-theme addition, by making a portion of it where this denotes with: "NUTS!"; as yet another RESULT!
whistle

Ahh, but the way it is now, it gives the "puncher" the option of hitting the "punchee's" front or back -- so a blow to the kidneys is still a possibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.