Recommend
13 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Who's your favorite? [YT] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
21 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
That's funny. I need to have a kid so I can make a video..
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
That's funny. I need to have a kid so I can make a video..
You can borrow them too you know. It's called "babysitting."
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Priceless. Thanks for posting this...

We're becoming grandparents in a few months, we can't wait!

5 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
KSensei wrote:
That's funny. I need to have a kid so I can make a video..
You can borrow them too you know. It's called "babysitting."


Shoot, you can borrow mine. Anytime.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
wmshub wrote:
KSensei wrote:
That's funny. I need to have a kid so I can make a video..
You can borrow them too you know. It's called "babysitting."


Shoot, you can borrow mine. Anytime.


Heck, expect a box with holes in it tomorrow...

-DK
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Haskell
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
wmshub wrote:
KSensei wrote:
That's funny. I need to have a kid so I can make a video..
You can borrow them too you know. It's called "babysitting."


Shoot, you can borrow mine. Anytime.


Heck, expect a box with holes in it tomorrow...

-DK


Make sure you put the holes in the box BEFORE you put 'em in there. Trust me.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.