Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh no! Owning the other two expansions, I've run out of space in my SHA box, so if I buy this expansion, where am I going to put it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Shaw
United States
Kennesaw
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I graduated to a slightly larger generic box almost immediately myself. Plenty of room in there; I just haven't decided yet if I really want to make my SHDA game even more difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You mean ... you changed the original packaging? *scream*

edit: I've just had a closer look and I think the new cards will fit in if I stash the tokens and dice under the insert. *phew* - close shave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I take it you don't have your cards sleeved then? I ran out of room with the first two expansions!cry

I should say I can still get the lid on... just...whistle
The Tyranids have their own ziplock bag sitting with the game box. I would have left them in their vac form plastic case, but;
a) Sleeved cards won't fit in it
b) It got crushed in the mail
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Long
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the Arkham Horror: The Lurker at the Threshold Expansion box to hold my Death Angel having outgrown it with the fist expansions. Sleeved cards are yummy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scrat wrote:
I take it you don't have your cards sleeved then? I ran out of room with the first two expansions!cry

I should say I can still for the lid on... just...whistle

I can get the base + first two PODs into the base box and lid in place nicely without a hitch, with sleeved cards. It's actually not the cards that are the issue, they press down, it's the die that doesn't conform . I have three stacks, two big ones on the edges and one smaller in the center, above which I put the ziplock with the tokens and the die. Probably have to go to one of the AH small-box expansion boxes once I get my Tyranid POD.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Wood
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SJack wrote:
....if I stash the tokens and dice under the insert. *phew* - close shave

You kept the insert?!! **LOUDER SCREAM**

Just learn to ditch the inserts from all your game boxes and you will lead a generally happier life. The cellophane that was wrapped around your box and the insert that was within your box can just always go to the bin at the same time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy The Hutt
Italy
Ferrara
Ferrara (FE)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roliander wrote:
SJack wrote:
....if I stash the tokens and dice under the insert. *phew* - close shave

Just learn to ditch the inserts from all your game boxes and you will lead a generally happier life. The cellophane that was wrapped around your box and the insert that was within your box can just always go to the bin at the same time

But is... but is... part of the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toy203 wrote:

But is... but is... part of the game...

no its not its like the box on your pizza, you don't keep it and frame it..

all expansions to date fit box 1 with no sleeves,

sleeves aint part of the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Milarky wrote:
sleeves aint part of the game

Sleeves are way over-rated. Especially here, where you ain't shuffling most cards, and not very often anyway. And ain't holding cards in your sweaty hands for most of the game. Plus, these aren't rare CCG cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.