Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want this game. I saw that it is a 1985 German production so odds of finding it in a San Francisco thrift store probably aren't very high. Is it coming back out? Would it be hard to make for oneself if it is not otherwise available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
People are selling it used on amazon.de, but I'm pretty sure it would be easy to home-make. Have a look in the game's gallery for all you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
It is currently available.

Time Well Spent regularly gets this in stock, among other places.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Søren Lundgaard
Denmark
Hvidovre
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also get it here: http://www.manufactum.co.uk/forest-shadow-game-p838815/?c=19...

I found it in their german store in Cologne last year - I thought the game looked pretty novel. In reality the core idea is good, but the implementation lacks. I haven't tried it with children so maybe it will work better in that crowd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A boy named Sioux
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought a copy from Amazon.de though it isn't quite as straightforward as you might think. I paid 33 euros including postage to get it delivered to the UK but I'm sure you can get it elsewhere.

Here's how to do it...

1. Open Amazon.de in Chrome (Chrome will translate on the fly) and search for Waldshattenspiel
2. Once you've found the product page click on the new or used options and this will give you a page of different suppliers. (The default supplier tends to be domestic only)
3. From the suppliers, look for those who deliver internationally and add to cart.
4. Pay as normal. As always, you can cancel at any time so if the shipping is too much, you don't need to order.

I ended up order from this shop: http://www.amazon.de/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_5?ie=UTF...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Children's Valley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
We have the game and it is great fun. Should not be too difficult to make yourself. I think I have instructions in a book somewhere. Will try to dig them out and post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Queen Carlotta
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
Contre nous de la tyrannie, l’étendard sanglant est levé
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a scan of the tree pieces if you want to try a DIY:
Serves as a template if you print it in letter format.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.