Hide
5 Posts

Quarriors! Rise of the Demons» Forums » Rules

Subject: Strong Demonic Overlord burst affects my creatures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jackie Chan
msg tools
Strong Demonic Overlord burst affect my creatures?

That´s the thing... If I´m scoring with a few creatures (one of them the demonic overlord), the special burst ability of the Demonic Overlord

* All other creatures scores glory equal to their level instead of the printed glory value as long as demonic overlord is in your ready area

affects to the other creatures of mine scoring with him?

(The Question is... the scoring is simultaneous?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
This affects all other creatures in play, if there were two strong demonic overlords (with *) in play, these effect eachother was well - though they would score 4 pts....

It would have actually been easier to say all creatures score equal to their level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jackie Chan
msg tools
Umm... good point, but, the card says "as long as demonic overlord is in your ready area"... then, in the very moment he is scoring, is he in the ready area? I´m not sure, but i think not, I think this abbility is ON only in opponent´s turns, because in your turn the very first thing he does is score, so he is not in the ready area using his malefic powers, he is scoring (maybe making reverences to the empress Quiana laugh ).

Thank you for your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eigen
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
http://files.boardgamegeek.com/file/download/7ry4fckvxc/Quar... Look at page 8.

You score the points first, then move the creatures to the used pile. This would imply that Strong Demonic Overlord's ability is used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jackie Chan
msg tools
Oh, you two are right! I was wrong, sorry.

OK then, thanks a lot for your answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.