Subject: Found Hedgegrow Hell and CB 1 today rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Weiland

Leechburg
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
I was able to find Hedgegrow Hell and Campaign Book 1 at a local Hobby Store today "1-12-12". So if you are still looking for OOP Memoir 44 items they still might be available locally. Here is the link from DOW for local store locator.
http://www.daysofwonder.com/en/store/

Good Luck in your search

thanks
John W
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ATA Works
United States
Lapeer
Michigan
flag msg tools
I wonder how often they update their list. I did a local search and some of the shops listed have been out of business for years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weiland

Leechburg
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
Yeah its kinda sad Brick and Mortar hobby stores are starting to close up. But DOW sell some of products from their website cheaper then we can get it at the store. i also saw a campaign bag while I was out getting my game pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob ZoBell
United States
North Salt Lake
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a copy of Hedgerow Hell and Tigers in the Snow on my FLGS shelves two weeks ago (28.Dec.2011). Not only did I consider myself fortunate--I left behind an additional copy of Hedgerow for some other lucky finder, although I briefly considered reselling it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.