Subject: Clarification please help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
seatown gal
United States
whereever that may be
flag msg tools
Hansa Teutonica

1.) If I wanted to upgrade an ability (lets say Actions), do I claim the route to the right of Gottingen or the route to the left of it?

a.)The same goes for establishing an office (lets say in Gottingen), do I claim a route to the right of the town or to the left of it?

2.) Can you displace someone multiple times if you can afford the pay the penalty?

3.) If someone is "displaced" and moves his cube to the adjacent route can they bump someone during the time they are displaced?

Please clarify. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Either route.
2) Yes
3) No
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Agree with Curt but wanted to add...

2) You are also limited by the number of actions you can take.

3) Rules clearly state they must go to an empty space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seatown gal
United States
whereever that may be
flag msg tools
Brian,

3.) You said on an empty space...So last nites game I displaced someone on a route to the right of Gottingen. He placed his cubes to the left route of Gottingen along with 2 existing cubes he already had there....Is that legal? ty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
seatowngal wrote:
Brian,

3.) You said on an empty space...So last nites game I displaced someone on a route to the right of Gottingen. He placed his cubes to the left route of Gottingen along with 2 existing cubes he already had there....Is that legal? ty

Sure. It is one city away. Had _all_ the roads one city away have been full, he could have picked a route or routes two cities away.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seatown gal
United States
whereever that may be
flag msg tools
Bruce,

oh okay so displaced player can move to any empty space adjacent. It doesn't have to be a fully empty trade route? ty!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
seatowngal wrote:
Bruce,

oh okay so displaced player can move to any empty space adjacent. It doesn't have to be a fully empty trade route? ty!

Right, just an empty space on that route. If the route is full, they can go to an empty space on the net route over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
seatowngal wrote:
Bruce,

Right, just an empty space on that route. If the route is full, they can go to an empty space on the net route over.

If all the 1-distance routes are full, they can choose about 2-distance routes. (the original displaced is 0-distance, not 2-distance!). This has to be evaluated piece by piece, so you might put some cubes on 1- and some on 2-distance routes, they don't all have to go to the same place.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seatown gal
United States
whereever that may be
flag msg tools
Got it Brian! Thank you everyone for clarifying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.