Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Hayes
United States
statesboro
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil spaghetti ninjas kidnapped my family and demanded a ransom in magic cards. Their wants list is hard to find; their deadline pressing. So to meet their demands I am buying entire magic collections. No collection is too large.

Please help me rescue my loved ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was gonna use my magic cards to pay off a ransom to slightly perturbed salami samurai, but yours is the greater cause.

I don't have my collection catalogued at all. Bunch of rares ranging from quite a ways back. Mercadian masques maybe? I know I've collected older stuff, but that's when I started getting in to magic.

What's the best way to show you what I have available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What exactly are you looking for? A bulk amount to add to your collection or specific singles?

I guess I need to learn to read. I may willing to part with some or all of my collection depending upon the right price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got over 13,000 cards on my tradelist here:
http://deckbox.org/sets/44712
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua
United States
rock hill
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a large collection of magic cards i am trying to get rid of. I am keeping the really good stuff but there are waaaaaaaay a lot of great cards im parting with. i cant keep this many cards around now that i live with my girlfriend. im willing to part with them at a fairly low price since i kind of need them gone soon. ill write some highlights and/or take pics if you want. let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ciarlillo
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
If others are not interested, I may be. Mind posting some highlights and taking pics of some of your collection? Particularly what sets, etc?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Dube
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi ,
I have lots of cards and a lot of them are really interesting cards dual lands etc... i can sell them as a lot + i want to sell my MTGO account i am not playing anymore and i thing there is some interesting card either just PM me if you want pictures or if you're looking in something special
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lochner
United States
Monroe
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also interested if anyone has a collection they are willing to part with. Mostly looking for older stuff (pre 10th ed), but I have a tradelist and a little bit of cash if anyone is interested.
Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check my link a few posts up. I keep it up to date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lochner
United States
Monroe
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I'm not really looking to pick and choose cards, but merely acquire someones "junk" or collection they no longer use. Thanks for the link though.
Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thegreatone1357 wrote:
Well I'm not really looking to pick and choose cards, but merely acquire someones "junk" or collection they no longer use. Thanks for the link though.
Mark

Yep, that's my junk. No need to pick and choose. Just offer me an amount for the lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Hayes
United States
statesboro
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still looking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Hayes
United States
statesboro
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjaninja

PLEASE HELP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preston Thomas
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I have roughly 2000 cards, including basic lands, that I am looking to get rid of. I have cards from Ice Age, Time Spiral, Lorwyn, Shadowmoor, Shards, Conflux, and 10 mostly, with some other things thrown in there. Ice Age are the oldest cards that I have in there. I would be willing to either trade or sell outright

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Lochner
United States
Monroe
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still looking for cards as well. Trade preferred but cash considered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got about 1-2k magic cards, but most of them are fairly old so I'm not sure if they are desirable. If it sounds like something you are looking for, PM me and I'll try to get you specifics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David hancock
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
hello,
Im interested in your cards. do you have a list or pic or combo of both. I started playing magic recently and would love to get some of the older stuff.

Thanks
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've currently cataloged over 3,000 of my cards here
http://deckbox.org/sets/159595
I'm getting rid of the entire collection.

I do still have one giant box of probably 4-5000 cards to go through and catalog. Though they are almost entirely commons/uncommons and lands.

EDIT: I should also add that I haven't set the sets the cards are from, if you care about that. I think it's all default values right now. If that matters, let me know and I'll make more of an effort to get that done soon. I'll also update when I've finished cataloging my collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve DDT
Canada
flag msg tools
Check out www.carteblanchehobbies.com

They have a LOT of Magic: the Gathering singles as well as foils.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Shabatowski
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have approximately 20,000 cards please send me PM to discuss. I will sell the entire lot very cheaply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Walker
United States
Seatac
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have about 80,000 cards. Message me your rates and lets work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.