Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liz Burton
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously. I'll pay good money!

We can set up a transaction through BGG so they get their 3%.

If you're interested, GM me. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
Can I use house paint?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always thought it would be a good business idea to establish a shop that is specialized in painting miniatures, unfortunately I lack the necessary money and experience
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Drizzt
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's a good idea but not sure for a business idea. The time and effort it takes to paint a quality miniature probably wouldn't pay the bills when u figure out costs/expenditures and overhead. I think it's more feasible to have a free lance painter work on the side for an already established hobby shop or just have it be one of the services cuz by itself i don't think it would survive cuz the cost per miniature would be huge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

You may want to keep an eye on this person or see what their status is:

Will Paint for Food Miniature Painting Service

His work looks fantastic and while he is not doing painting for work right now, his last post says he may start up again in early 2012.

There are also other painting shops outside of BGG that focus on Warhammer-like miniatures. You can google them and check their prices. Finally, you may want to browse the Dreadfleet game forum here or other unpainted miniature game as this will crop up there, too.

Good luck! This game definitely cries out for painted ships!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Burton
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coren wrote:
Hello,

His work looks fantastic and while he is not doing painting for work right now, his last post says he may start up again in early 2012.

Yes, indeed: He painted my Fury of Dracula figures and did a great job! I'd send the ships to him in a heartbeat if he were still painting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
manutd03 wrote:
Coren wrote:
Hello,

Yes, indeed: He painted my Fury of Dracula figures and did a great job! I'd send the ships to him in a heartbeat if he were still painting.

Ah! I see that he did! Not the most helpful of posts then on my part, I'm afraid. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Burton
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coren wrote:
manutd03 wrote:
Coren wrote:
Hello,

Ah! I see that he did! Not the most helpful of posts then on my part, I'm afraid. blush

On the contrary, I didn't think Jon was painting minis anymore, but after GMing him, it appears he's starting up again! I may not have asked him if not for your post, so it was quite helpful!

And if anyone else is looking for minis to be painted, you should check out that Geeklist link--he does excellent work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.