Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Wahn
Germany
Detmold
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering what the update#6 on kickstarter for Backers only might be? Print & Play pdf? Sleeves? Probably includes pledging more for active backers...

I am not a backer right now, but will be as soon as I got enough money for the pledge I want

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you aware that you don't need to pay until the end of campaign? So you can pledge now, but your credit card will not be charged in 8 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Wahn
Germany
Detmold
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the hint, but I'd to spend only the money I already have. Any info on the backers only topic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
:C.h.r.i.s. M.c.G.o.w.a.n:
United States
Elk Grove Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are very, very warm with you initial post. whistle

It is a great game and with a late spike from people on the fence, we should make it - but we need your help. Go pledge now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esa Ryömä
Finland
Helsinki
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah the designer is thinking about giving sleeves for a small fee (increased pledge) from whoever wishes. I think it would be a nice way to get over the pledge limit; I for one would be ready to pay some extra for sleeves I'd get in any case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
For future reference, you can pledge $1 and select no reward. I did this for Miskatonic School for Girls among other projects. Just a $1 gets you into the backer only content.

If you are interested enough in the project, that small donation seems worthwhile to me.

Smallbox made it backer only for a reason and that should be respected, imo.

[/finger wagging]

That said, there is a lot in the post. Nothing definite but hopeful.

Side Note: This project hasn't had too many skimpy updates. I hate getting an update and it being something like

"Blog X reviewed our game. Check it out!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.