Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro Vaquero
Spain
Pinto (Madrid)
flag msg tools
badge
Visita www.ludikaRus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Some games from my collection are P&P versions (most abstract).
It would be interesting to identify which games in my collection are commercial versions and which are homemade.
coffee3tobaccod10-5indigosugarcolonistcorn

It would be great for me to identify this games...

Perhaps with a

Default entry in the Version section

or with a new checkbox in Status section like:

How do you catalog your homemade games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
You have the power to create and log custom version information in your collection. One primary way you could handle this is to make custom titles for your home-made games. Double-click the title in the entry in the User Information box on the game page; this brings up the dialog where you can choose from among the alternate names for your collection, or enter a custom name. Thus, you could list this in your collection as "GameName (Homemade)" or something similar. You can also note customized version information in the versions field by choosing "Custom Version Info" in the versions box, and you can add notes about your particular home-made version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Vaquero
Spain
Pinto (Madrid)
flag msg tools
badge
Visita www.ludikaRus.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks... Changing the name can be useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the absence of a collection filter for custom versions (or tags?), I've been dabbling with a workaround: Marking a game "Owned" means it's available for play, but "Owned" and not "Prev. Owned" means it's a commercially manufactured edition that could be sold/traded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.