Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Melissa Webb
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Two questions for this great solo game:

After you use a spell do you discard it never to be used again?

Can you build barricades at anytime or only after a breach has been created?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pericles Boutos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes, you discard a spell after having used it. You may reuse it only if you are able to return your used spells to the pool.

2. Barricades are makeshift wooden structures meant to partially make up for the breach that has been created.

enjoy (I am playing this as we speak)

Pericles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pericles1958 wrote:
1. Yes, you discard a spell after having used it. You may reuse it only if you are able to return your used spells to the pool.

Somehow, I missed this rule the first couple times I played. Truth be told, I'm a little put out by it. I'm still not quite clear on something, though. If I discard the spell after use, is it possible to re-memorize it and use it again in the game, or is it max one use per games?

Thanks for any clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wsmithjr wrote:
If I discard the spell after use, is it possible to re-memorize it and use it again in the game, or is it max one use per games?

Nevermind. Posted this before I found the answer in an older post. Not happy with the answer, but them are the breaks. This game just got a lot harder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pericles Boutos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny how things totally break down in the last three turns or so... devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.