Subject: Missing pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexey Bobrov
Russia
Novosibirsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my box with the game today (ordered from amazon.de) and to my dismay found that both black and orange scoring pieces were missing! (2 black and 2 orange). They were not in a ziplock bag or anywhere else in the box.

That's really a bummer, because I like to see all my games with proper components. Now I'll have to make clay counters (have to find and buy matching colors first) to be able to play the game.

Anyone also with missing pieces?

P.s. Counted airplanes and cards. Those seem be in order and in proper numbers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
email the publisher, I've gotten replacement parts when something was broken or missing before

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Wagner
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Alexey,

you surely don't have to make clay counters. Just write an email to Mrs. Nikisch and she will send you the missing pieces. Please don't forget to give her your post address. You can find her email address here:
http://www.abacusspiele.de/?m=kontakt (the one starting with "presse")

Greetings from Germany

Matthias
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ouch, I purchased this game about a month ago, opened it for the rule book, haven't played it, or counted pieces. I will need to check mine. Had the same problem with The Adventures the Temple of Chac, one duplicate figure and missing one. The publisher made it good as did Eagle Games with missed punched train track token sheets. Yeah, a plug for both that owed up to a mistake and fixed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott G

Mentor
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danamark wrote:
Ouch, I purchased this game about a month ago, opened it for the rule book, haven't played it, or counted pieces. I will need to check mine. Had the same problem with The Adventures the Temple of Chac, one duplicate figure and missing one. The publisher made it good as did Eagle Games with missed punched train track token sheets. Yeah, a plug for both that owed up to a mistake and fixed it.

Same story.. received over holidays.. opened and sorted. but forgot to count. On my todo list for this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexey Bobrov
Russia
Novosibirsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ABACUSSPIELE wrote:
Hello Alexey,

you surely don't have to make clay counters. Just write an email to Mrs. Nikisch and she will send you the missing pieces.
Matthias

Thanks. Wrote an e-mail to Frau Nikisch.

Glad to have such a quick and positive reply from you. Can't wait to test the game! I'm sure it'll prove to be great fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BigBobr99 wrote:
Just got my box with the game today (ordered from amazon.de) and to my dismay found that both black and orange scoring pieces were missing! (2 black and 2 orange). They were not in a ziplock bag or anywhere else in the box.

That's really a bummer, because I like to see all my games with proper components. Now I'll have to make clay counters (have to find and buy matching colors first) to be able to play the game.

Anyone also with missing pieces?

P.s. Counted airplanes and cards. Those seem be in order and in proper numbers.

I seem to be missing the two orange counters, zip bag was opened, no big deal. How long did it take to here back, I emailed the presse account? Been using the yellow as a substitute since we only have four players. Not a bad game, everyone seems to like it.

Update. I stupidly emailed the German publisher who kindly forwarded my email about the two missing counters to the US publisher Rio Grande Games who promptly mailed me the parts. Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.