United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
The game ships out next week, so this is the last weekend that we're honoring the pre-order bonuses. Get these bonuses when you order the game directly from us at the Level 99 Store (store.lvl99games.com):
* All three promo characters
* Print and Play edition of the game

Happy Gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Mathes
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
The game ships out next week,

Hooray! I have the print and play version, but I haven't played it yet because my printer isn't that great, so I'm waiting for the preorders to ship.

Are just the quickstart backers getting shipped first? Or are enough going out for the preorders as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
We should be able to cover everyone at once
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valadez
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
"RAWR!" means "I love you" in kaiju.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for extending the promo offer a couple of weeks for those of us late to the party. I blame Dice Tower for the late review of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't aware there was a Dice Tower review yet. Went and watched it, and I'm glad my Kickstarter hunch was correct. Can't wait to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moosey
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update, and can't wait! I believe the only game I've read the instructions for before getting the printed instructions in the mail. Read half the print character cards too, and mechanically, they really look like they capture different play styles in creatively unique but simple ways!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.