Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Goss
United States
Upland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to tell you all about a great customer service experience I had with Haba. I purchased Animal Upon Animal: Balancing Bridge as a Christmas gift for my daughter. When it arrived in the mail from an unnamed online retailer, the top of the box was slightly crushed. I've received damaged boxes in the mail from other manufactures without issue, so I wasn't too worried. Fast forward to Christmas Day, we opened the game and found that the damage extended into the box and severely damaged the 'balancing bridge' and its supports. I contacted Haba via their website to let them know about the issue. Seven days after contacting them, I still hadn't heard back. I was a bit worried that maybe they didn’t receive my message, that was until I arrived home yesterday and found a package at my door. Funny, I wasn't expecting anything from FedEx. Upon opening the package, I found that Haba had sent me a brand new box with the 'balancing bridge' fully assembled inside. My daughter and I are totally happy customers. Thank you Haba, you definitely earned a loyal new customer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reminder, I'd meant to write to them about a broken-legged giraffe in my copy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Morganza wrote:
Thanks for the reminder, I'd meant to write to them about a broken-legged giraffe in my copy...

Maybe your local vet may help with that one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Nice to hear, as I have the exact same issue, and haven't heard back from Haba yet about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.