Kai
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Santiago de Cuba by Michael Rieneck is now available for online play at yucata.de!

This is Yucata's 71th game implementation. The site is completely free to use, displays no advertisements and it is completely available in English and German.

Enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is amazing. I would gladly pay for this service, and yet you provide it for free. Awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Milanovich
United States
Glendale Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kai96 wrote:
Santiago de Cuba by Michael Rieneck is now available for online play at yucata.de!

This is Yucata's 71th game implementation. The site is completely free to use, displays no advertisements and it is completely available in English and German.

Enjoy it!

Awesome!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Plourde
Canada
Windsor
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Auzette wrote:
This is amazing. I would gladly pay for this service, and yet you provide it for free. Awesome.

You can make a donation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kay Wilke
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Auzette wrote:

Well. there is a possibility to donate to help financing the servers. Don't be shy whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing! thanks a lot. I always donate to your website and I expect this year to be able to contribute a little more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Milanovich
United States
Glendale Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's such a pleasant surprise to find recently released games coming out on Yucata. I know some people might think that would hurt sales, but in our case, if we like it on Yucata we usually buy it.

R
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sparhawk wrote:
Auzette wrote:

Well. there is a possibility to donate to help financing the servers. Don't be shy whistle

Oh, SURE... call my bluff... . Kidding. That's a great idea, I think sometimes I just blow by donate buttons so much I forget they're there.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rmilanov wrote:
It's such a pleasant surprise to find recently released games coming out on Yucata. I know some people might think that would hurt sales, but in our case, if we like it on Yucata we usually buy it.

R

Same here. In some ways, and this is probably a good and bad point, Yucata helps me try before I buy games. I've bought Black Friday, A Few Acres of Snow, Roll Through the Ages, Familigia, and Pompeii thanks to Yucata. A couple I've tried and decided against, so no income there, but the games that I otherwise would not have purchased (Pompeii and Familigia particularly) were purchased because I tried them on Yucata and enjoyed them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Lanctot
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Kai, I'm looking forward to this one. Here's a screenshot.

Soon I'll have to put "provider of screenshots" in my Yucata profile description.

A word about donations. It's one thing to toy around with a hobby project, work on it whenever you feel like, maybe (eventually) produce something of value.

It's entirely another thing to have developed and maintained a free service over the course of 10 years, manage a team of developers, communicate regularly with game designers, publishers, and artists (for licenses), provide upgrades for ever-growing server needs, release 71 games, and attract 7000 users who play over 50000 games per month.

The service is certainly worth 5$ per month to me, and I know it's going to good use!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.