Hide
6 Posts

Cosmic Encounter» Forums » Rules

Subject: Attacking your own planet.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben
msg tools
The rules in french are unclear about this aspect of the game. Let say that I am the red player. One of my five starter planet is empty. I pick my own color and decide to colonize my empty planet.

Since this is a auto-succes, can I play another turn, pick up another color and continue?

thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Marvosh
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Devilix wrote:
The rules in french are unclear about this aspect of the game. Let say that I am the red player. One of my five starter planet is empty. I pick my own color and decide to colonize my empty planet.

Since this is a auto-succes, can I play another turn, pick up another color and continue?

thanks

Yes, but more complicated posts will probably follow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just a Bill
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No, I said "oh, brother," not "go hover."
mbmbmbmbmb
Devilix wrote:

If this was the first encounter of your turn and you still have an encounter card in your hand, you may have a second encounter (or draw a new tech, if using that variant).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
msg tools
Anoter question...

Let say, for explanation, that we play a 3 players game. I am the red player and my opponents are green and blue. The green player lost one of his planet to the blue player. Right now, the blue player have 4 ships on a green planet. There is no other ship on this planet.

Let say that I pick the card to attack the green player. Must I target the player or the planet? I know that I can attack the green ships on a green planet but can I attack the blue ships on a green planet?

If I pick a attack blue card, can I attack the blue ships on the green planet?

If not, is the only way to remove a player from a planet that its not is color its to pick your own color and attack your own planet to remove the ennemy ship. Is it the only way?

If someone could clear it up, it would be appreciate.

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Homer Simpson
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Devilix wrote:
Anoter question...

Let say, for explanation, that we play a 3 players game. I am the red player and my opponents are green and blue. The green player lost one of his planet to the blue player. Right now, the blue player have 4 ships on a green planet. There is no other ship on this planet.

Let say that I pick the card to attack the green player. Must I target the player or the planet? I know that I can attack the green ships on a green planet but can I attack the blue ships on a green planet?
You have to attack the player that controls the green system. That means the green player is defending with 0 ships.

Devilix wrote:
If I pick a attack blue card, can I attack the blue ships on the green planet?
No.

Devilix wrote:
If not, is the only way to remove a player from a planet that its not is color its to pick your own color and attack your own planet to remove the ennemy ship. Is it the only way?
Yes. Also, if you are the Will (an alien power), you can attack any player on any planet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
msg tools
Your answers were quick and clear. Thanks

Have a nice day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.