Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Davis
United States
Hobbs
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw on facebook that Z-Man Games has stated that Ora Et Labora has sold out at the publisher level, urging everyone to get their copy while they can.

While I'm quite sure that there will be a reprint, I'm sad that they sold out (in 10 days) right after Christmas when I'm super broke lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually caved and called my FLGS today. They got their shipment in yesterday so I went and picked up a copy at lunch. My fingers are crossed that all the pieces are there and the chits are decent enough punched. But I couldn't help myself. I had to go get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is good news. A reprint is likely, giving them a chance to fix all the problems with 1st edition. It feels like Homesteaders all over again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hill
United States
Blacklick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
QBert80 wrote:
This is good news. A reprint is likely, giving them a chance to fix all the problems with 1st edition. It feels like Homesteaders all over again.

I'm going to have to disagree with that. This is nothing like Homesteaders at all. The issues with Ora are very minor, mostly annoying more than anything else (outside of the people who had issues with missing parts.) Homesteaders was much, much worse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KenH wrote:

I'm going to have to disagree with that. This is nothing like Homesteaders at all. The issues with Ora are very minor, mostly annoying more than anything else (outside of the people who had issues with missing parts.) Homesteaders was much, much worse.

Homesteaders was at least playable without having to spend 4 hours carefully cutting out the chits beforehand. The finished product of Ora looks better, but it takes a lot more work to get there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with this, with the exception of folks with mould allergies.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.