Popular Tags: [View All]
El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Did anyone actually manage to win with Saxophone? That should be awfully cool but I would imagine somewhat unlikely (if only because only a subset of expansion cards are used in each game).

2) Why does it name the other instruments, rather than count the red note icons? (If you have four note icons you win). Will future expansions have no new instruments? :-(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IirionClaus wrote:
1) Did anyone actually manage to win with Saxophone? That should be awfully cool but I would imagine somewhat unlikely (if only because only a subset of expansion cards are used in each game).
Only played the exp a couple of times. Most recently, it was a 2p game. I looked at the multitudes of cards out there, and with the Sax in my hand the only card with that red note, I realized it was a fun card, but such a long shot given the situation.

IirionClaus wrote:
2) Why does it name the other instruments, rather than count the red note icons? (If you have four note icons you win). Will future expansions have no new instruments? :-(
If nothing else, I believe it's the game's convention. The game's special achievements also reference the regular cards that allow them to be achieved in an alternative way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.