Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ROBERTO M
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, one of the new games that I want to buy as soon as it is available on the other side of the Atlantic is Drum Roll. So far I haven´t had any luck finding it in the US. However, here on the Geekstore I could buy the expansion Drum Roll: Ringmaster.

Do you think it will reach the US stores soon? Should I buy the expansion now that is available and wait for the base game? Would the cards of the expansion be compatible with any new edition by an American Publisher, if it is any on its way? Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Ziemba
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a post by the designer stating that the first printing was meant for both European and North American disribution but demand in Europe took up all of the first edition. I believe the post went on to say that they would soon do a second edition themselves and send to an American distributor so you don't have to worry about an American company redesigning the artwork of the cards. Regarding if you should purchase Ringmaster: it all comes down to how worried you are that it will sell out before the base game is reprinted. I don't know the print run size of Ringmaster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERTO M
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's good news. Hopefully the 2nd. Edition will arrive soon. If the Game is not going to be redisigned I guess I'll just buy the expansion and wait for the game. Thanks for the info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as i know it will be a straight reprint. So it is a good idea to grab Ringmaster while it is available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERTO M
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It´s official, I´m the happy owner of the Drum Roll Ringmaster expansion and I don´t even have the basegame. I hope it soon arrives to the USA. Looking forward to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Berndt
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat - bought the expansion before it sells out, even though I don't have the base game yet. Here's hoping Artipia (and Z-Man?) get this to the US soon.

- Nathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.