Van Helsing» Forums » General

Subject: VAN HELSING STARTING PROBLEMS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ufuk Kufu
Turkey
flag msg tools
Hi everybody.

Could you please help me to understand some rules of Van Helsing?

1) At the start of game, me and my wife are putting square pieces on the empty game board's squares. But still we have brides squares. How can we put this pieces on the game table? Also there is bride's miniatures. What we do with them at starting? Will we put randomly on the desk? Or they will stay on the table.

2) We dont understand clearly what means the hidden moves of Dracula? Will we type on our movement sheet? Then hunter player look at this paper? If not, how can he/ she knows i'm not liar? If i say truth or show my sheet, how can i sure he/she wont tell other players where is Dracula.

Best regars, (sorry for my terrible english)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Moyersoen
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You have to mix the brides together with the objects and put them all facedown on the game-board. The miniatures are kept aside.
When you reveal a bride counter, you can replace it by a bride miniature.

2) Dracula moves secretly and notes his arrival spot secretly on his sheet. So, the hunters doesn't know where he is actually when they are moving. At the beginning of the turn of Dracula, he shows his actual position. You may show the sheet to prove it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ufuk Kufu
Turkey
flag msg tools
Thank you Mr Moyersoen.

My last question is; if we mix brides together with the items.. There is no equally empty place on the game table. What we do with this extra pieces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Moyersoen
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be no extra marker nor empty spaces left.

Don't forget that the extra markers with a violet background colour are the pieces that you get when starting the game: 6 for the hunters and 1 bat for Dracula.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.