Dave VanderArk
United States
Coopersville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPS delivered my copies today. They look incredible, I can't wait to play it tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Booh Hooh, nothing here yet... though I do have a nice nose print on the front window.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blair
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to see a video-review before I take the plunge. I loved the contest and the game looks great, but I've also ordered and purchased way too many games in the past month that still need to be played. Argh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Heather
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I guess that is one advantage of the distribution in the UK. Still no sign of it, most shops say they have no news and the best we have had is possibly in the next 2-3 weeks.

At least that gives us chance for the North Americans to receive and review it before we commit our money.

Cheers,

Nigel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blair46 wrote:
I want to see a video-review before I take the plunge. I loved the contest and the game looks great, but I've also ordered and purchased way too many games in the past month that still need to be played. Argh.

That must have been tough to type...never too many.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ldohrebl wrote:
Blair46 wrote:

Happiness is a late UPS delivery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Doherty
United States
Windsor, Northern-
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first change. I exchanged the nice bag Academy Games provided with this one. Should make it easier to make the Canadians run. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blair
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ldohrebl wrote:
Blair46 wrote:

It's an addiction. Last year it was xbox 360 games, now it's boardgames. I just need to focus on some game design so I'm not spending as much on boardgames this year (wedding/house). 2013 will be a different story.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.