Casa Grande» Forums » Rules

Subject: Casa Grande Platforms rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Snedeker

Sparks
Nevada
msg tools
I added this to my collection today. Downloaded the English Rules and really is an interesting looking game. I doubt I can get an answer as it seems not a lot of people have it OR played but here goes...

Step Three (optional) place a platform. Following placement rules, may I place this ANYWHERE, OR must I include the building block JUST played as part of its placement...

Thank you in advance!

Mike Snedeker, pres.
Boardgamers of Reno

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The English translation of the rules don't say anywhere that you must build on top of the building block you just placed. So, I've played you can place anywhere following the legal placement rules written in the rules. Of course, that usually does mean using the one you've just placed but...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Snedeker

Sparks
Nevada
msg tools
Thanks Larry! And what a coincidence, I just did some kibble and bits business with your brother Garry!

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
larryjrice wrote:
The English translation of the rules don't say anywhere that you must build on top of the building block you just placed. So, I've played you can place anywhere following the legal placement rules written in the rules.
Agreed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.