Subject: Gaming in Munich in English rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Konstantinos D.
Germany
Garching bei München
flag msg tools
Hi all,

If you are looking to play boardgames in Munich, I am part of a group that is always looking for new people. This is a loose group of English speakers from Germany and all over the world that meets about every two weeks. We play from what people decide to bring along. Games that have been played include: Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, Stone Age, Munchkin, Thurn und Taxis, Thief of Baghdad, Dominion, Carcassone, Ghost Stories and many others I don't remember right now. Typically we use the English versions or language-independent ones. The next meet is Sat. 21st of January, 5pm in Milbertshofen (Hans-Denzinger-Str. 2). You can find more info and sign up (optional) on the toytowngermany website under munich meetups.

Personally, I am looking to also try wargames (don't own much, but that can be arranged) so if you don't mind playing with a newbie in English (my German is still a bit lousy so I don't know if it'll work out) just GM me and we can set something up.

Btw I noticed that the Trambahnhäusl Spieletreff is the same day and time. By no means, I don't want to steal you over. Like I already mentioned we usually meet every two weeks so you can come for the one in early February.

cheers

dalai

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos D.
Germany
Garching bei München
flag msg tools
Next meeting

When: Saturday, February 4th, 2012 @ 5pm
Where: Mils Sportsrestaurant, Hans-Denzinger-Str. 2, Milbertshofen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking for gamers? Just drop me a geek mail...
I also play wargames...
One of my gaming buddies is english, he would also be interested for sure...

best regards
Andreas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.