United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy
mbmbmb
Do y'all suppose Militia that are under orders of Kroft who is under the Order's Influence stop movement? Or does the auto-hit only apply when a Hero stops in that space.

I'm thinking that it does not since it's an auto-hit and not really a combat like a Minion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
Talking about this card I guess:
http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index.php?title=Card:The_Order%27s_Influence_%28Magistrate_Kroft%29

Quote:
The Order's Influence

Play this card on Magistrate Kroft. While he is alive, Heroes may not use Militia and any Hero, starting in or moving into a space with Militia, immediately takes D6-3 Hits. Heroes with Magistrate's Mandate are unaffected. Place a Militia at 2 Random Locations. If he is dead or joined the Villian, discard and move the Shadow Track 1 step closer to Darkness.

Yeah, I would say you take the hits as soon as you enter a space with Miliita, but that you could then continue the rest of your movement—you don't have to stop. (This is clearer when you consider starting in a space with the Militia... it doesn't say anything about not being able to move at all!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
msg tools
mb
What the hell is D6-3 Hits? Do I roll a D6 and subtract 3 from the roll? Or do I roll 3 D6 and add all the hits? Or do I get to choose to take D6 or D3 hits? Or do I take D6 then D3 hits? am so freaking confused...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McGuire
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drevin wrote:
What the hell is D6-3 Hits? Do I roll a D6 and subtract 3 from the roll?

If that's really the way the card is worded, as opposed to a mistake on the wiki, then what I left of your quote above would be correct.

I don't have my game handy to look at the actual card as a friend is painting my miniatures and has the whole game at her house.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
msg tools
mb
Thanks for the reply. I just finished a game and was looking through the decks and found one that says you can steal D6+3 investigation from another player. That would definitely mean that it's roll a D6 and subtract 3 from the roll. Really wish it was worded differently on the card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David "Davy" Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
a friend is painting my miniatures and has the whole game at her house.

Best. Friend. Ever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McGuire
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
randomlife wrote:
Quote:
a friend is painting my miniatures and has the whole game at her house.

Best. Friend. Ever.

Ha, I know right?!

To be fair, though, I am paying her for it. But the price she proposed is $2 per miniature which is a *great* price!

Of course, it's going to get a bit pricier when I give her Fortune & Glory and Last Night on Earth (with all expansions) to paint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.