Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Watching an episode of Jeopardy right now. Whenever none of the contestants ring in for a question, they are editing out the pause and going straight to Alex Trebek's chime in.

It is damaging my sense of time flow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Relax, take a deep breath, take another one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It'll have to take a number. I'm still pissed about the move to stupid chimes when the board is first populated with numbers.

I want my boops, dangit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
Eternity, said Frankie Lee with a voice as cold as ice; That's right, said Judas Priest, eternity, though you might call it paradise...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
Watching an episode of Jeopardy right now. Whenever none of the contestants ring in for a question, they are editing out the pause and going straight to Alex Trebek's chime in.

It is damaging my sense of time flow!

My gal and I noticed that too. We were watching it on the DVR, so were sort of expecting there to be a "reason" for it... like some sort of video introduced series of clues or something that demanded more airtime... but there wasn't. Strange!

...sure is cold out huh? zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.