Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Ell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
A feature that would be great for my use on this site would be to allow more than 2 columns of quickbar links displayed per page. Lots of people browse with very high resolutions now, and the extra space could be utilized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Makis
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. At the very least, like editing the front page, it would be nice to have the option of how many rows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed here as well. To implement it, maybe have a second calling of the quickbar, with a second number choice? That way they wouldn't have to worry about maintaining an order, or getting them to show right if somebody had 3 columns, etc. Wide screen? Two quickbars, pulling from the same grouping of them. Number 1 on left grouping and 1 on right grouping would display the same thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Ash nazg durbatulûk
badge
#YOLO!
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea! Long I've been surfing with a 19" standard monitor, and now that I got a 23" widescreen one, this would be a nice touch to BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.