Hide
4 Posts

Towers in Time» Forums » General

Subject: Instruction Booklet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gladys Wallflower
msg tools
Does anyone know if the starter deck contains an instruction booklet for game rules? I know in reality the obvious answer would be "yes" but I've read in another thread on here that some starter decks didn't contain instruction booklets. I'm not sure if this is due to people just losing their instruction booklets or if packaging is done this way.

In which case, I'm wondering if anybody can provide me with maybe a pdf version of the instruction booklet (or at least direct me to where to find one)? I could virtually find no info on google about this game other than of websites where to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Foster
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gladys,

I have the rules in .pdf format. I will gladly provide you with them if you PM me.

Sorry for the late respons, but I've been looking for the rules myself, only to discover they were on my Kindle this whole time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicholas wemyss
Scotland
ayr
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9MpQHZs_Ok&t=240s rules are part of the PDF in the description/ comments

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc MacNair
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm guessing you're past this one way or the other , but for the benefit of anyone else reading this, the rules are not actually included in the starter decks. A stack of rules books is included with the box of starters, but not actually in the decks. It's that kind of marketing genius that helped make the game such a huge success .

I joke. I'm fond of the game, but really only because I bought it back in the day. It's part of that deluge of bad CCGs that came out post-Magic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.